Can I get quality cheap Double Glazed Window?
If you go to one that has information about pricing, then you can set about comparing what is on offer in the market – but you should also consider things apart from the price, such as:
- quality of materials
- delivery times
- track record of the installer
- choice of colours & designs
- planning permission requirements
- is the installer registered with a UK trade association?
- referrals from previous customers
- time of year for installation
You could find a very cheap “headline” price for your double glazed windows, but if you get a bad job done, then you could end up paying out again to get stuff fixed or replaced, which is really wasting not only your money but your priceless time & effort.